Academic excellence and integrity through continuous introspection, commitment and dedication towards professional concern towards student’s welfare.OBJECTIVES:
- To Prepare the quality professionals
- To Develop the skills of guidance and counseling
- To Enable them to utilize community resources
- To Develop communication skills
- To Develop the sense of duty
- To develop the overall personality of the student community
- To impart physical, moral, spiritual and holistic education
“Eradication of ignorance of knowledge”MISSION:
“To train, educate, empower enlighten students in education with skills and competencies to generate, disseminate and apply pedagogical and educational principals and practice to participate in the emancipation of the future generation to meet the challenges of the global society”
Our Institute came into existence in the year 2004. The Institute has been recognised by the NCTE & Government of karnataka, and affiliated to Rani Channamma University, Belagavi. Our Institute is situated in the beautiful locality of the KLE’S K.G & English Medium(State Board) school, Nipani.
Dr. Devendra. V. Badiger
M.A., M.Ed., M.Phil., K-SET., Ph.D
Principal, KLE B.Ed College
The intake capacity of our institution is 100, out of which 50 candidates are admitted through centralized admission cell of the Government of Karnataka and 50 candidates are admitted by the K.L.E. society’s Board of Management. The Centralized Admission Cell, Government of Karnataka selects the candidate on merit cum roster system.
Eligibility for Admission:
- All candidates must be graduate any Degree from recognized University
- Languages: Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, English.